99-zone GSM Control Panel with Landline Dialler
A very sophisticated receiver / control panel with 99 wireless and 4 hardwired zones. It features a combined GSM dialler, meaning it can send voice-calls and text messages using a SIM card. The GSM facility allows the unit to provide a remote monitoring facility where no landline is available, making it perfect for remote or temporary locations such as farm buildings and construction sites.
It is compatible with our active infra-red perimeter protection beamsets and with the internal PIR sensors, smoke detectors, and door contacts listed here.
- Large LCD English blue back-light display, voice prompt, ease of use.
- Support for dual-network of both PSTN landline and GSM mobile network.
- 72-event log recording arming / disarming and triggering actions.
- Up to 99 wireless zones and 4 wired zones.
- Each can be defined as one of the 8 zone types including NORMAL, PART SET, INTELLIGENT, EMERGENCY, CLOSED, HELP SENIOR, WELCOME and CHIME.
- Automatic arming / Disarming on a programmable schedule.
- Can be programmed and operated by the on-board keypad, by text message or by phone.
- Up to three numbers can be saved for voice calls, and three for text messages in the event of an intrusion.
- Numbers saved inside EEPROM, which is unaffected by power-failure.
- Different zones can dial a pre-set telephone number.
- Support ISD automatic voice mailbox for playback message upon alert. Maximum length of voice message is 10 seconds.
- 1 Set of normally open signal outputs, relay linkage output, which can be actived by text message or phone call for remote switching.
- Unique black box features, you can display most recent 72 disarmed records and 102 recent alarm recording. Accurately shows the alarm time and control code.
- Built-in Ni-Mh rechargeable battery and automatically switchable upon power failure.
- Power failure alarm by SMS.
- Quad-band GSM compatibilty for use anywhere in the world.
- Supplied with Mains adaptor, but can be powered by 12V battery if no mains supply is available.
GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
Wireless Frequency: 433Mhz